Friday, July 18, 2008

My Top Ten Joker Quotes

In honor of the upcoming release of the Dark Knight here is a list of my favorite Joker Quotes from the Dark Knight. Batman Begins remains one of my favorite films since the OG Batman back in the day. It will be exciting to see how Heath Ledger will compare to Jack Nicholson in the upcoming days. I missed the press screening for this film. I had a family emergency so please don’t send me hate mail and know that the tickets went to a good cause. I decided to toss a little teaser in before my list of quotes.


Top Ten Joker Quotes

1. What are you laughin' at?

2. I've been dead once already. It's very liberating. You should think of it as, uh... therapy.

3. But, you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs.

4. I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman.

5. Hello, Vinnie. It's your Uncle Bingo. Time to pay the check!

6. Never rub another man's rhubarb.

7. Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

8. If you gotta go, go with a smile.

9. "Winged freak terrorizes"? Wait'll they get a load of ME!

10. Gotham City. Always brings a smile to my face.

I hope that you enjoyed that list of joker quotes and the video of the dark knight joker quotes. Tune in tomorrow for another one of My Top Ten lists at the same Bat Time same Bat Channel. Until then, ladies and gentleman: “I hope that my list has put a smile on that face of yours…” For a good list of quotes of the joker from the comic book you can also look at the link found here.



No comments: