Friday, July 18, 2008

About My Top Ten


I am not going to lie to you. This blog is a marketing experiment although I am going to my best as always to entertain you. I have several successful blogger sites that you probably already know about and I am proud to call myself an internet guru. I am not explicitly looking for fame with this project so my name is irrelevant.

What I am looking for is to test the marketing potential of Top Ten Lists and see if they remain viable. But once again I hope to bring all the entertainment, quality and useful items for you that I can. Welcome to My Top Ten list and if there is anything that I can do to improve your stay please contact me by emailing me here. Press and PR can also contact me there but please leave a relevant subject line to separate yourself from the spam.

No comments: